This course is delivered fully online, own pace and can be started anytime.
QQI Level 5 Work Experience Component Certificate
Module is part of the QQI Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support 5M4339
Course Fee Information:
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to participate in the workplace for a limited time, carrying out work-related tasks independently while under general direction.
Online Module Payment is €235
Learners will be able to:
- Examine work organisations and personal career opportunities in a particular vocational area, to include consideration of work-related issues and needs.
- Analyse key challenges and opportunities facing a particular vocational area.
- Summarise the basic rights and responsibilities of employees and employers in a particular work, organisational or institutional context, to include health, safety and welfare at work, equality legislation, union representation and regulations relating to pay
- Compile a personal and vocational skills audit and career plan for a specific vocational area, to include 2 goals and action points for the period of work experience
- Present relevant work experience material, to include a CV or personal statement, letter of application, evidence of job-finding skills, skills checklist, statement of learning goals, contractual arrangements.
- Participate effectively in work experience, to include observation of good timekeeping, working independently while under general direction, meeting deadlines, personal presentation, communication, adherence to health, safety and other relevant regulations
- Demonstrate effective communications skills in the workplace, to include personal, interpersonal and technological communications skills
- Reflect on workplace experiences, to include feedback by supervisors or mentors on personal performance and challenges such as conflict, criticism, meeting new people and learning in relation to quality management.
- Explore options for future education, training and employment in light of work experience
Assessment / Examinations:
Portfolio / Collection of Work 60%
Skills Demonstration 40%
Location & date:
|Online||Anytime||Own Pace||12 Months to Complete|