This course is delivered fully online, own pace and can be started anytime.
QQI Level 6 Supervision in Early Childhood care Component Certificate
Module is part of the QQI Level 6 Major Award in ECCE (CHILDCARE) 6M2007
|6N1973||Supervision in Early Childhood care||6|
Course Fee Information:
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to supervise others in providing child care and education in a range of Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) contexts.
Online Module Payment is €235
Learners will be able to:
- Evaluate the key concepts, principles and practice in leadership, supervision and or line management within the ECCE setting
- Analyse the role and responsibilities of a supervisor in an ECCE setting and the key attributes and skills required, to include communication, time management, organisational skills and knowledge of current legislation and best practice guidelines
- Explain the role of the supervisor in an ECCE setting in implementing best practice and in establishing, maintaining and continuously improving standards and quality
- Select processes to motivate and support team members in achieving agreed actions
- Develop strategies for overcoming barriers to effective supervision, to include recognition of common challenges and problems when working with individuals and teams, and identification of possible resolutions
- Implement a range of organisational policies and procedures in an ECCE setting ensuring adherence to best practice and guidelines
- Utilise a range of supervisory skills to supervise staff in an ECCE setting
- Delegate and assign work and or tasks to others, monitoring progress and evaluating results
- Supervise a team in an ECCE setting, to include agreeing a plan and or actions and monitoring and evaluation of progress
- Critically reflect on own attributes and skills as a supervisor, to include analysis of, time management, communication, organisational skills and achievement of objectives
- Evaluate learning and or training needs of the team, implementing training plans in line with organisational objectives.
Assessment / Examinations:
Learner Record 100%
Location & date:
|Online||Anytime||Own Pace||12 Months to Complete|