This course is delivered fully online, own pace and can be started anytime.
Course Fee Information:
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in psychological concepts, theory and practice relevant to the development of the Child.
Online Module Payment is €235
Learners will be able to:
- Research theories of development change and continuity in infancy, childhood and adolescence
- Evaluate a range of factors influencing and impacting on the psychological development of the child
- Appraise different theoretical models of child and adolescent development
- Assess the importance of transitions in influencing a sense of self
- Analyse different scientific methods and their application in relation to child behaviour and child development 2
- Critically evaluate how the role of social, biological, cultural and historical perspectives affect the development of children and adolescent
- Explore the development of gender consciousness and its impact on self-identity in children and young people
- Use empirical research in acquiring knowledge, informing best practice and constructing scientific knowledge in a specific child development, education and or care context
- Analyse the implications of own attitudes, values, beliefs and assumptions in relation to issues of relevant policies and best practice
- Identify personal learning goals and assist others in identifying learning and personal development goals.
Assessment / Examinations:
Location & date:
|Online||Anytime||Own Pace||12 Months to Complete|