The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the Irish Tax system and processes, to enable the learner to carry out a range of
procedural, consultative and compliance taxation activities for a range of organisations.
Learning Outcomes Learners will be able to:
1. Explore the various trading structures through which a business can carry out its activities.
2. Identify the tax returns that a typical business is required to make including the tax records required
for a Revenue audit.
3. Summarise the general concepts and procedures relating to Value Added Tax (VAT) to include thresholds for VAT registration, procedures for registration, the records required for accurate VAT accounting, VAT rates and the VAT implications of inter-EU trade.
4. Examine the Corporation tax and Capital Gains Tax obligations applicable to a range of business activities to include tax rates, payment dates and reliefs.
5. Analyse the tax rules applicable to dealing with contractors and sub-contractors, to include an explanation of which rules apply, the calculation of sub-contractor tax liability and the documentation required to complete tax returns relating to contractors.
Course Fee Information:
Pay In Full - €299
Minimum age is 17 Years. All learners must have a good standard of English.
Assessment / Examinations:
Alternative assessments are in place to facilitate students who are unable to find placement due to current L5 COVID19 restrictions.
Location & date:
|Anywhere||Anytime||Online||12 Months to Complete|