The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with theknowledge, skill and competence to create and modify spreadsheets under supervision, using common spreadsheet
Learning Outcomes Learners will be able to:
1. Investigate a range of common uses for spreadsheets.
2. Explore key spreadsheet elements including cells, cell references, numeric, alpha, and alphanumeric data, formulae, functions, graphs and macros.
3. Demonstrate common spreadsheet usability features to include use of toolbars, window management, sorting, and filtering.
4. Use spreadsheet design features involving data and cell formatting techniques which enhance
understanding and legibility.
5. Automate routine multi-step tasks through the creation, execution, and management of simple macros.
Course Fee Information:
Pay In Full – €299
Minimum age is 17 Years. All learners must have a good standard of English.
Assessment / Examinations:
Alternative assessments are in place to facilitate students who are unable to find placement due to current L5 COVID19 restrictions.
Location & date:
|Anywhere||Anytime||Online||12 Months to Complete|