This course is delivered fully online, own pace and can be started anytime.
As per QQI requirements, if you wish to use previously achieved modules to complete your Major Award, then they must have been achieved within the last five years. You must provide the College with copies of these certificates in order to go forward for certification once you have completed your programme of training with us.
QQI Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support (8 QQI Level 5 Component Certificates)
|5N1794||SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK||5|
|5N0749||ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY||5|
|5N1279||HUMAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT||5|
|5N4325||NURSING THEORY AND PRACTICE||5|
To Purchase Multiple Awards at a Discount Call us at 014884300
If paying in installments, a deposit of €150 applies and 3 instalment payments.
Purchasing Minor Awards
|Pay In Full||Pay In Instalments||Number of Minor Awards|
|€235||€235 (Pay In Full Only)||One Minor Award|
|€470||€470 (Pay In Full Only)||Two Minor Awards|
|€540||€640||Three Minor Awards|
|€610||€710||Four Minor Awards|
|€680||€780||Five Minor Awards|
|€750||€850||Six Minor Awards|
|€820||€920||Seven Minor Awards|
|€895||€995||Eight Minor Awards|
Course Fee Information:
WE ARE OPEN FOR ENROLLMENTS ON THIS COURSE
Pay In Full – €895
Pay In Installments – €995
(€150 deposit & 3 monthly instalments paid consecutively of €281.66)
Contact us to take all modules or sit individual single modules.
The learning outcomes of the course aims to prepare learners through the following:
- Providing an understanding of the needs of the person in their care in relation to the maintenance of their dignity, respect, self-esteem, and choice
- Demonstrating knowledge of a range of theories, practice, guidelines and legal requirements pertaining to Healthcare Support practice.
- Evaluating and using the information to plan, develop and implement appropriate Healthcare strategies in a variety of care settings whilst working under specific direction and supervision within a support capacity
- Applying knowledge and skills within a range of varied and specific healthcare contexts in accordance with accepted guidelines and practice and legal requirements.
- Demonstrating a broad range of practice, research, interpersonal and caring skills in providing Health Care Support to a wide range of client groups in a range of health care settings.
Assessment / Examinations:
A minimum Ordinary Level Leaving Certificate standard of education or equivalent education or experience. Proficiency in English language.
Learners must complete 160 hours’ work experience in a suitable healthcare setting which might be a nursing home, hospital or day care centre. Students may need to complete a patient moving and handling course and basic first aid responder course prior to starting their work placement.
Location & date:
|Online||Anytime||Own Pace||12 Months to Complete|