This course is delivered fully online and can be started anytime.
As per QQI requirements, if you wish to use previously achieved modules to complete your Major Award, then they must have been achieved within the last five years. You must provide the College with copies of these certificates in order to go forward for certification once you have completed your programme of training with us.
QQI Level 5 ECCE Major Award
|CODE||COMPLETE 8 COMPONENTS||LEVEL|
|5N1770||EARLY CARE & EDUCATION PRACTICE||5|
|5N1773||EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION & PLAY||5|
|5N1765||CHILD HEALTH & WELL BEING||5|
|5N1786||SPECIAL NEEDS ASSISTING||5|
|5N1781||SCHOOL AGE CHILDCARE||5|
To Purchase Multiple Awards at a Discount Call us at 014884300
If paying in installments, a deposit of €150 applies and 3 instalment payments.
Purchasing Minor Awards
|Pay In Full||Pay In Instalments||Number of Minor Awards|
|€235||€235 (Pay In Full Only)||One Minor Award|
|€470||€470 (Pay In Full Only)||Two Minor Awards|
|€540||€640||Three Minor Awards|
|€610||€710||Four Minor Awards|
|€680||€780||Five Minor Awards|
|€750||€850||Six Minor Awards|
|€820||€920||Seven Minor Awards|
|€895||€995||Eight Minor Awards|
*SNA L5 Module is €270 if purchased on its own)
Course Fee Information:
WE ARE OPEN FOR ENROLLMENTS ON THIS COURSE
Special Offer Available Now - Limited Time Offer
Pay In Full €995 €895
Pay In Installments – €1095 €995
(€150 deposit & 3 monthly instalments paid consecutively of €281.66)
Contact us to take all modules or sit individual single modules.
The learning outcomes of this programme are the following:
- To develop in learners a broad understanding and knowledge of how children learn and develop in the early years
- To develop a broad range of skills in observing babies and young children and in facilitating appropriate learning experiences for the children in their care
- To familiarize learners with their responsibilities in the area of child protection
- To facilitate learners in gaining a clear understanding of developments in curriculum
- To promote awareness of cultural diversity and the importance of social and cultural inclusion
Assessment / Examinations:
A minimum Ordinary Level Leaving Certificate standard of education. Mature applicants with relevant life/work experience. Proficiency in English language and IELTS score of 5 recommended together with a strong interest in the provision of quality care and education for children.
- Continuous assessment
- Skills demonstrations
- Child Development exam
- 110 hours of work practice in an ECCE setting.
Location & date:
|Anywhere||Anytime||Online||12 Months to Complete|