The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to produce and maintain accurate bookkeeping records for a range of organisations, using
manual and computerised systems.
Learning Outcomes Learners will be able to:
1. Explain the key terminology associated with therecording and maintenance of bookkeeping records, using manual and computerised systems.
2. Outline the advantages and disadvantages of a computerised system over a manual one for record keeping purposes.
3. Complete the books of first entry with appropriate VAT and departmental analysis from the information contained in a range of source documents to include; invoices, credit notes, bank records, petty cash vouchers.
4. Post the information from the daybooks to the appropriate accounts in the ledgers.
5. Extract a trial balance at the end of an accounting period.
Course Fee Information:
Pay In Full – €299
Minimum age is 17 Years. All learners must have a good standard of English.
Assessment / Examinations:
Alternative assessments are in place to facilitate students who are unable to find placement due to current L5 COVID19 restrictions.
Location & date:
|Anywhere||Anytime||Online||12 Months to Complete|