This course is delivered fully online, own pace and can be started anytime.
QQI Level 5 Care Support Component Certificate
Module is part of the QQI Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support 5M4339
Course Fee Information:
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to work effectively in a care setting. It aims to promote good practice and respect for diversity in lifestyle, religion and culture in care work.
Online Module Payment is €235
Learners will be able to:
- Discuss the roles, responsibilities and entitlements of a care worker
- Examine the role of a care worker within the multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and provide enhanced quality care
- Apply knowledge gained to plan and meet the needs of the individual client
- Explore the need for personal planning and growth
- Plan strategies to improve own personal development
- Reflect on personal effectiveness as a care worker to include own strengths and weaknesses
- Reflect on relationships with clients, relatives and multidisciplinary team members and interpersonal issues that arise in care work.
Assessment / Examinations:
Learner Record 70%
Location & date:
|Online||Anytime||Own Pace||12 Months to Complete|