Part-Time Classroom Childcare Courses – Starting February 2021
QQI Level 6 Early Childhood Care & Education (Part-Time)Product on sale€1,395.00
QQI Level 6 Therapeutic Play Skills (Part-Time)Product on sale€795.00
QQI Level 5 Early Childhood Care & Education (Part-Time)Product on sale€1,395.00
QQI Level 5 Child Development (Part-Time)€345.00
Blended Online Courses – Start February 2021
QQI Level 6 Early Childhood Care & Education (Blended Online)Product on sale€895.00
QQI Level 5 Early Childhood Care & Education (Blended Online)Product on sale€895.00
Full-Time Childcare Courses
QQI Accredited ECCE and Childcare Courses
Our nationally accredited QQI Level 5 & 6 Childcare Courses are perfect for those wishing to work as autonomous ECCE practitioners.
Our faculty has delivered QQI Accredited Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Courses over the past 20 years. We offer a range of part-time, full-time, and blended learning courses.
Our courses provide you with a qualification that allows you to work as an ECCE practitioner. This can be in a variety of setting such as daycare centres, crèche, pre-school/after school facility, or with families as a childminder.
Learners can choose to progress to higher education and training opportunities. This course can be also used through the CAO to apply for a third level degree course in a related discipline.
Students can also proceed to our Level 8 BA (Hons) Early Childhood Care & Education Degree Programme.
What Are The Qualifications Needed To Work As An ECCE Practitioner In Ireland?
Early Childhood Care & Education has changed significantly in Ireland over the past number of years. Since December 2016, there is a legal requirement for those working in the Early Years sector to have a recognised and appropriate childcare qualification.
In effect, a major award at Level 5 on the National Framework of Qualifications (QQI) is necessary for those looking to work in the ECCE sector in any capacity. Additionally, a major award at Level 6 is required for those wishing to work as room leaders.
Major emphasis placed on the provision of quality childcare. Additionally, research shows that quality is directly linked to the standard of ECCE training received by the practitioner. We ensure that our ECCE Childcare Training Courses meet the sector’s needs.
Who Will You Learn From?
We have over 30 years’ experience in delivering high-quality childcare courses. As a result, we provide students with the most comprehensive and relevant training.
Our tutors are highly qualified, with years of experience in childcare. Most importantly, our tutors are extremely supportive to all our learners during their training and beyond.
Get to know who are tutors are here.
What Are The Learning Outcomes Of Our Childcare Courses?
The learning outcomes of our Early Childhood Care & Education course are the following:
- Develop a broad understanding and knowledge of how children learn and develop in the early years
- Develop a range of skills in observing babies and young children
- Facilitate appropriate learning experiences for the children in their care
- Have a sound understanding of child development theory and observation methodologies which enables them to make recommendations relating to children’s holistic development.
- Give an overview of the Irish statutory, legal, and healthcare systems and supports available
- Enable learners to utilize a range of supervisory skills in the workplace which promote effective working relationships
- Develop policy and procedural adherence to best practice guidelines.
- Promote an understanding of a range of special needs that may present in children
- Demonstrate how they can effectively support children within the ECCE setting
- Value diversity and foster inclusion