Training Delivery and Evaluation
Prices Starting At €450
The aim of this module is to equip learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, deliver, assess and evaluate a training programme.
- Discuss the concepts and theories that underline the delivery and evaluation of training programmes.
- Examine the following aspects of a training session which can impact on its effectiveness: the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and group dynamics.
- Show an awareness of various issues relating the provision of training, including equality, diversity, and disability in the context of legislation.
- Critique the effectiveness of a number of different models, approaches, tools, and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention.
- Deliver a training programme using various training aids and appropriate content.
- Develop suitable tools, techniques, and approaches for evaluating a training session to determine whether or not needs were met and objectives achieved.
- Give learners constructive feedback regarding their participation in the training programme.
- Utilise a wide variety of training delivery and evaluation skills while delivering a training session.
- Produce a process for training evaluation, which will include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges experienced within the process and the methodology of the evaluation.
- Select appropriate evaluation tools, techniques, and approaches for training from a wide range of tools, in order to determine whether or not needs were met and objectives achieved.
- Compile a report on training and development evaluation which will include areas of success and opportunities for improvement.
Unit 1 – Theory of Training and Adult Learners
Unit 2 – The Role of the Trainer
Unit 3 – Training Needs Analysis and Programme Design
Unit 4 – Preparing for Training Delivery
Unit 5 – Delivery and Assessment
Unit 6 – Evaluation of Training Delivery
QQI Level 6 Training Delivery and Evaluation 6N3326
There are no previous requirements required for entry to this course.
QQI supports learners at each stage of their learning journey, whether by issuing and replacing QQI Award certificates, verifying existing qualifications such as FETAC or HETAC awards, or advising on the move to higher education.
As the national awarding body for further education and training and most private higher education providers, QQI works in partnership with providers and stakeholders to develop and maintain award standards. Along with offering guidance on certifying awards and verifying qualifications, we maintain searchable databases of QQI-validated programmes and CAS awards and support the recognition of prior learning, and access, transfer and progression pathways.
In addition to our scheduled Professional Diploma courses, City Colleges can provide bespoke training over 3 – 4 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Why Progressive College?
All courses are delivered online/blended learning method
All courses are delivered in a classroom and part-time setting
QQI Accredited Online Course delivered either Online, In-Class, or Blended
Payment Plans Available
Choose to pay in full or sign up with with our available instalment plans
Deliver extensively for Educational Training Boards
Benefit from one of our many international partnerships