Delivered through live online webinars, pre-recorded lectures, and access to associated reading material.
Price from €1100
A flexible online approach developed to allow you to learn at your own pace.
Price from €995
Health Services Management
The purpose of this award is to provide the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to work independently or in a supervisory role in a range of health services contexts and or to progress to higher education and training.
- Demonstrate a broad range of knowledge of supervisory management skills and techniques within a range of health services settings
- Apply theoretical concepts and abstract thinking with significant underpinning theory to specific health service practice
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised skills and tools to develop strategies required for supervisory management in a range of health service contexts
- Select from a range of supervisory management theories, tools, and techniques to devise and formulate specific responses to routine and non-routine health service provision
- Apply supervisory management concepts, principles, creative thinking, and technical skills to a range of health-related contexts and situations
- Exercise and assume substantial personal responsibility in prioritising, organising, and managing own work and or the work of others to achieve defined objectives
- Evaluate own learning and assist others to identify their learning styles and needs within a structured learning environment
- Reflect on personal and professional practice to inform self-understanding and development within a management or supervisory role within a health services context.
- 6N1942 – Conflict Management
- 6N1944 – Supervisory Management
- 6N1945 – Customer Service
- 6N1973 – Personal & Professional Development
- 6N1946 – Work Experience
- 6N2023 – Person-Centered Planning
- 6N1946 – Health Promotion
- 6N1950 – Gerontology
Purchasing Multiple Modules (ONLINE ONLY):
Single Module Prices are €290
20% off when purchasing two modules together
35% off when purchasing three modules together
40% off when purchasing four modules together
50% off when purchasing five or more modules together
Discounts are calculated and displayed at Cart and Checkout.
QQI Level 6 Major Award in Health Services Supervisory Management Skills (8 QQI Level 6 Component Certificates)
Learners must have already achieved the QQI Level 5 award in Healthcare Support 5M4339, Nursing Studies 5M4349, Health Service Skills 5M3782, or equivalent.
Learners must complete 120 hours of work experience in a suitable healthcare setting which might be a nursing home, hospital, or daycare centre.
If already employed in a healthcare setting the work experience tasks may be carried out in that environment.
Students may need to complete a patient moving and handling course and basic first aid responder course prior to starting their work placement.
Learners may need to complete Patient Manual Handling Training & Cardiac/Basic First Aid Training before completing their work placement which is not provided by Progressive College.
QQI supports learners at each stage of their learning journey, whether by issuing and replacing QQI Award certificates, verifying existing qualifications such as FETAC or HETAC awards, or advising on the move to higher education.
As the national awarding body for further education and training and most private higher education providers, QQI works in partnership with providers and stakeholders to develop and maintain award standards. Along with offering guidance on certifying awards and verifying qualifications, we maintain searchable databases of QQI-validated programmes and CAS awards and support the recognition of prior learning, and access, transfer and progression pathways.
Progressive College can provide bespoke training over 3 – 4 days, please contact email@example.com for further details.
Garda Vetting is a legal requirement under the National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Acts 2012 to 2016 for the vetting of persons carrying out work with children or vulnerable persons.
Students must complete the Garda Vetting process before commencing work placement.
Students who have spent more than 6 months living outside of Ireland will need to provide a copy of their Police Clearance Certification for all international addresses that they have lived at, before starting placement.
Why Progressive College?
All courses are delivered online/blended learning method
All courses are delivered in a classroom and part-time setting
QQI Accredited Online Course delivered either Online, In-Class, or Blended
Payment Plans Available
Choose to pay in full or sign up with with our available instalment plans
Deliver extensively for Educational Training Boards
Benefit from one of our many international partnerships