QQI Level 5 Spreadsheet Methods is Delivered Through the Following Channels:
Click the following button to read more on the following course
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill, and competence to create and modify spreadsheets under supervision, using common spreadsheet features.
Learning Outcomes Learners will be able to:
1. Investigate a range of common uses for spreadsheets.
2. Explore key spreadsheet elements including cells, cell references, numeric, alpha, and alphanumeric data, formulae, functions, graphs, and macros.
3. Demonstrate common spreadsheet usability features to include the use of toolbars, window management, sorting, and filtering.
4. Use spreadsheet design features involving data and cell formatting techniques that enhance
understanding and legibility.
5. Automate routine multi-step tasks through the creation, execution, and management of simple macros.
The minimum age is 17 Years. All learners must have a good standard of English.
Timetable For Each Delivery Channel
|Anywhere||Anytime||Online||12 months to complete|