We are excited to offer this great opportunity to take part in our Erasmus Plus Digital Marketing Programme to London or Lisbon.
We are offering you a fully-funded 13-week work experience placement within Digital Marketing to compliment your studies and give you much-needed work experience to help with your career progression.
- Level 6 Marketing Communication modules, contributing to the QQI-accredited Business Studies Major Award
- Pre departure briefing
- Return flight and fully comprehensive travel insurance for the duration of your stay.
- Accommodation including WiFi and utilities
- 13 week work experience within the digital marketing sector
- Language course (Lisbon)
- Living allowance
- Full guidance and support prior and throughout the programme duration
The programme is offered on a first-come-first service, so if you are interested, please make your application as soon as possible and one of our Erasmus team will contact you.
Click this link to contact us.
Before applying please ensure you meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Be an EU citizen.
- Must be currently residing within Ireland have an Irish postal address and bank account, and must have the right to live and work in the UK and the destination country.
- Be 18 years+.
- Not currently studying at university and looking for a year in industry placements.
- Have a current EU passport with at least 6 months validity after the programme return date.
- Be able to commit to the full 92 day programme duration and pre-training in Dublin.
- A respected qualification: Level 6 Marketing Communication modules, contributing to the QQI-accredited Business Studies Major Award
- A big boost to your CV, with international work experience
- Increased language skills, if you choose to go to Lisbon
- The opportunity to experience different cultures
- Employability and career prospects
Complete your application form giving as much detail as possible
If your application is successful, you will be contacted by our Erasmus team to discuss your expectations and required learning outcomes. Your application and CV will be circulated to potential Host Companies.
If successful you will be required for an interview with potential Host Company where your skills and learning outcomes will be discussed
Once your placement has been confirmed, you will be required to attend 5 days training to achieve your Level 6 Marketing Communication modules and a pre-departure briefing at City Colleges where you will be prepared for your placement and meet your fellow participants
Depart Dublin for your work experience placement