QQI LEVEL 5 BOOKKEEPING MANUAL & PAYROLL MANUAL COMPUTERISED
Price From €295
The Bookkeeping Manual and Computerised module will equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to produce and maintain accurate bookkeeping records for a range of organisations, using manual and computerised systems.
This component aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competency necessary to enable them operate and maintain accurate payroll records, using manual and computerised systems for any organisation, irrespective of size. It will enable them to work under general direction, supervision or on their own initiative.
- To facilitate the learner acquiring an understanding of basic bookkeeping concepts and terminology
- To enable the learner to acquire the knowledge and skills to record business transactions, post to the ledgers and draw up a trial balance using both a manual and a computerised accounts package
- To enable the learner to appreciate the advantages of computerised accounts and be aware of the various accounts packages available
- To identify and appreciate the importance of data accuracy and confidentiality in financial transactions
- To explore with the learner the essential and appropriate terminology associated with personal taxation
- To facilitate the learner to develop an awareness of the skills necessary to use both manual and computerised payroll systems
- To explore with the learner the importance of accuracy and security in preparing and maintaining payroll records
- To facilitate the learner to develop the skill, knowledge and understanding of how to operate the cumulative, emergency and temporary tax system
- To assist the learner in developing the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Payroll through the medium of the indicative content
- To enable the learner to take responsibility for his/her own learning
Payroll Manual & Computerised – 5N1546
Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised – 5N1354
QQI supports learners at each stage of their learning journey, whether by issuing and replacing QQI Award certificates, verifying existing qualifications such as FETAC or HETAC awards, or advising on the move to higher education.
As the national awarding body for further education and training and most private higher education providers, QQI works in partnership with providers and stakeholders to develop and maintain award standards. Along with offering guidance on certifying awards and verifying qualifications, we maintain searchable databases of QQI-validated programmes and CAS awards and support the recognition of prior learning, and access, transfer and progression pathways.
Progressive College can provide bespoke training over 3 – 4 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Garda Vetting is a legal requirement under the National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Acts 2012 to 2016 for the vetting of persons carrying out work with children or vulnerable persons.
Students must complete the Garda Vetting process before commencing work placement.
Students who have spent more than 6 months living outside of Ireland will need to provide a copy of their Police Clearance Certification for all international addresses that they have lived at, before starting placement.
Why Progressive College?
All courses are delivered online/blended learning method
All courses are delivered in a classroom and part-time setting
QQI Accredited Online Course delivered either Online, In-Class, or Blended
Payment Plans Available
Choose to pay in full or sign up with with our available instalment plans
Deliver extensively for Educational Training Boards
Benefit from one of our many international partnerships